Friday, March 28, 2008
Dear friends;
(If you don't have enough time to watch a video save this mail and watch back when you feel sad!)
This video is related to a Turkish couple and their little son. Both the father and mother are actor and actress, and could survive their family relationship somehow in the complex of the celebrities' life. Both are so respected, as I knew, in their country and their son is 6 years old now.
The reason I wanted to share this video is the LOVE, I could see inside the lens of their camera!
I believe that the same thing could be found inside many other people's lives anywhere in the world, and just being famous let the chance for this featured family to show off their dow in public view.
Didn't they have problems and catastrophes in their life? Of course they had! They are not exceptions in the world. Just had the chance to show me (unconsciously) the possibility of this love and dow!
I needed this proof and considering this complicated world and life conditions with complicated human relationships, thought that you might, too. My intend was not the admiration of this couple,but just the possibility of this dow!
Watch it (specially last few minutes with that fixed camera in the room) and please tell me whether you could see the same thing or not
(If you don't have enough time to watch a video save this mail and watch back when you feel sad!)
This video is related to a Turkish couple and their little son. Both the father and mother are actor and actress, and could survive their family relationship somehow in the complex of the celebrities' life. Both are so respected, as I knew, in their country and their son is 6 years old now.
The reason I wanted to share this video is the LOVE, I could see inside the lens of their camera!
I believe that the same thing could be found inside many other people's lives anywhere in the world, and just being famous let the chance for this featured family to show off their dow in public view.
Didn't they have problems and catastrophes in their life? Of course they had! They are not exceptions in the world. Just had the chance to show me (unconsciously) the possibility of this love and dow!
I needed this proof and considering this complicated world and life conditions with complicated human relationships, thought that you might, too. My intend was not the admiration of this couple,but just the possibility of this dow!
Watch it (specially last few minutes with that fixed camera in the room) and please tell me whether you could see the same thing or not
Sonay Ardi at 4:28 PM
1 Comments
- at Sunday, March 30, 2008 5:19:00 PM said...
It seems that nobody believes in dow!?
