Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Sonay Ardi at 12:08 PM
3 Comments
- at Wednesday, January 09, 2008 1:58:00 AM said...
:-O ba ki ghahri?!
Midouni, fekr konam bayad yad begirim ke aftab tu delemoun bashe na??- at Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:16:00 AM said...
Hau*
Whats up?...Everybody's OK?
I believe we gotta pay somethings to get somethings else & though choices R always tough but R always full of surprises too!
Any way...Umm...I've got exactly the same emotions 'bout "that city"
which U do...specially our beloved apple & grape gardens...U know sometimes I tell to myself:Oh my Gush!! what the hell I'm doin' in this terribly crowded,air poluted city...& as I always call it"HEll of humans & cars"??...BUT who knows what the next TIDE will bring up to shore??!!
Ahhh...Lets kick the groanin' off!
somthin' much better: Check this website out as soon as possible:
http://www.godsdirectcontact.com/
Plz check it out completely!
Good Luck
TOKSHA AKE!*
...................................
* Hau :hello
TOKSHA AKE: See U later(in lakota language!)- at Friday, January 18, 2008 12:49:00 PM Sonay Ardi said...
thanks for your comment dear lone wolf..

