Thursday, January 18, 2007
confusion
I was the girl with the soul of a wild passenger so eager to find out the world,reading,studying,seeing,drawing and lots of other amazing things!
What made me so frightened?!! being alone!? having no one to hear my breathing!? staying so "savunmasız"??!
Please forgive me for words I chose (I am always worry about your misunderstandings!!) I know you may worry about me and us! It may hurt your heart...It may increase your concerns about my feelings..feelings about you and your beautiful love..
Beleive me that it was the most beautiful event in my life (beside my family life)...It's so interesting that I find that beautiful love in the person who I haven't fel in love with him! but what about now?!!
Is it the right feeling and I am just whirling around!? Shall I take it easy!
You look so honest, you tries alot, you are too determined to reach your goals than me...Can you take my hand to look for the lost imaginations of my future?! or I should be so strong that do it myself!!? Do you understand me?! Can you answer me?!
Sonay Ardi at 11:43 PM
6 Comments
- at Friday, January 19, 2007 1:43:00 AM said...
answer about your question very simple,and you know it.just think about it deeply.221b
- at Friday, January 19, 2007 1:45:00 AM said...
i think this question for your prince,yeah?
- at Friday, January 19, 2007 8:33:00 PM said...
People always like changes both small changes and big ones. As long as they are small,you just accept it without realizing that it is a change, but when a big change happens, everybody gets scared and resists, because the change is so obvious and future is not possible to be seen through the change.
I liked your post very much, it is realy nice that you are aware of all those you mentioned. I know that you expect someone else to answer your questions but don't you think that you should find the answers together?!
One thing that I would like to remind you is that, remember those days that you were looking for such a great love. Remember how much you tried to find it? I know that once I said "a goal is only as worthy
as the effort that’s required to achieve it" but this does NOT mean if you are so lucky that your wish comes and finds you (as also I wished it for you someday), you forget to appreciate it. You have not been and are not and will not be "savunmasiz" unless you want it yourself! Just be greateful for every moment of your life and don't even dare to loos your hope.
And remember that I love you more than everything in my life, my lovely little angel.- at Saturday, January 20, 2007 1:40:00 AM said...
you called my tears again!! like your every touch of your finger on my shoulders..thank you..I love you,too (my sister)
- at Sunday, January 21, 2007 12:33:00 AM said...
exactuly for this relasion ship devil may cry.221b
- at Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:31:00 PM said...
khabe ajibi dar bareye shoma didam ke ghabele taamol bod.edameye neveshtaneton dar in site baese khoshhaliyeman khahad shod.221b
