Saturday, November 11, 2006
And life goes on untill it doesn't...
...Thanks God....for being so thoughtful and kind......for giving me parents and family which I would never find ones like them...for giving them a healthy and wealthy enough life...and a strong energy for building their life more strongly and useful...for opening new windows for me by closing one...for waking up some forgotten feelings in my MIND and heart... for being near me all rainy and stormy nights (you know God.. I am so afraid of stormy nights...)...for inspiring new hopes in my inside...and exploring fun in my life!
But Lord eating lonely is not endurable.........................
I was full of energy today!!! Although I was so tired!!! ...make my everyday life like this, searching for something to learn...being able to do something for one...have a calm mind...hear my parents shiny voice...have someone who I mean something for...not to need for one's help...a positive life...positive mind...positive activities...without much of sleeping!
But Lord eating lonely is not endurable.........................
I was full of energy today!!! Although I was so tired!!! ...make my everyday life like this, searching for something to learn...being able to do something for one...have a calm mind...hear my parents shiny voice...have someone who I mean something for...not to need for one's help...a positive life...positive mind...positive activities...without much of sleeping!
Sonay Ardi at 10:29 PM